Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Love

We gotta love people....

Scripture of the day!

John 9:11 NLT

He told them, “The man they call Jesus made mud and spread it over my eyes and told me, ‘Go to the pool of Siloam and wash yourself.’ So I went and washed, and now I can see!”

"the man they call Jesus" not the man he calls Jesus...  He didn't have a personal relationship with the Lord... The Lord didn't stop to introduce himself..  Didn't tell him that he was God... He just blessed him. The man didn't even see it coming (pun intended lol) he just knew a guy put mud on his face and it was suggested that he clean it off...  And all 'a sudden, he could see

we as the body of Christ need to operate from a position where we can bless people that don't even know us... I'm not talking about people across the word... I mean people right in our city that we walk by... without flashing our Kingdom ID we should see a need and supply it rather they're believers or not...

Someone homeless on the street needs some cash... Y? They just gonna buy liquor and weed with it...

I'm sure that man who was healed used his eyes lustfully at some point... 

It's not our job to analyze what they do with the blessing. It's our job to love.  

No comments:

Post a Comment