Wednesday, June 5, 2013

:)

My kids will call my name a thousand times and expect me to turn my head and acknowledge them... When I don't... Cuz I'm busy or irritated they persist and get louder and closer... When I finally turn to them they are like, "look what I can play"... And they cheese real big and play something and look back at me for acceptance... Because I have so many of them I can't give them the attention they long for... :/ but thanks be to God Jesus isn't like that with us. When we call His name... He hears us. He listens. He pays attention to us. He cares.... And even though we are heard, we don't always seek Him like we should... Yet He's there... Ever present... Looking after us.. Listening to us... Smiling at us, because we are His. :) 

Scripture of the day:

Psalms 3:4 (KJV)
I cried unto the Lord with my voice,
and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah.

No comments:

Post a Comment