Thursday, May 23, 2013

Walk

Man... Last week on my way to praise team rehearsal, 2 cars broke down on me. This week.. We in a group chat cuz my pastor got an engagement tomorrow... I text, send me the info, I'll meet you there... I lose my phone before I get the response.... A member of the prayer group got beat in an act of intimidation to stop him from doing what's he's doin... I over slept for class yesterday... Demonic forces breached boundaries they should not have. All this in less than a week.

I praise God even harder.

Tho I walk thru the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil...

I could be sitting in the valley... Laying down in the valley, sleeping in the valley... Tied up in the valley... Dead in the valley... But I'm walking.

Might not look like much is bein done, but just like in Jericho.... Walk.

Surely goodness and mercy will Follow Me all the days of my life....
AND I will dwell in the house of The Lord forever.

So while walking thru this valley... If it chooses to strike... Boom. Fall on goodness. Hit on the other side? Boom. Fall on mercy.... They followin/behind us

And if the valley of the shadow of death strikes... It's hittin Jesus. Dwell in the house of The Lord forever... Alive IN Christ. Not man's battle. It's hittin Him. And He already died.. He already beat death... He already won. Jesus is alive; it is death.

Bottom line is... Keep on walkin. Finish this race. Answer the call. Step up. Step Out. Step. Glory to glory. Faith to faith. Grace to grace. Victory to victory. Long suffering to long suffering. The gates of hell shall not prevail. #church.

Scripture of the day:

But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. (Isaiah 40:31 KJV)




No comments:

Post a Comment