Sunday, April 28, 2013

Acknowledge Transgressions

Eve and Adam ate from the tree and when accused, they denied all responsibility. Adam blamed Eve and Eve blamed the serpent. As a result, all three parties were cursed.... I wonder what would have happened if Adam, Eve, or the serpent had repented? David had his share of issues but was quick to repent. He received forgiveness.

Scripture of the day:

Psalms 51:1-3 (KJV)
Psalm 51
To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David, when Nathan the prophet came unto him, after he had gone in to Bathsheba.
1 Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness:
according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.
2 Wash me throughly from mine iniquity,
and cleanse me from my sin.
3 For I acknowledge my transgressions:
and my sin is ever before me.

Challenge:

Ask God to show you the forbidden fruit on your plate. Repent. Ask for/receive forgiveness. Move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment